Fields marked with an * are required
Please review the Program Guidelines & Activities prior to completing the application.
Applications will be accepted through May 31, 2019 at midnight. All applicants will be notified by June 15th.
YOUR COMMUNITY ADVOCACY EXPERIENCE
Please contact us for any support you would like in answering these questions or if you have any questions about this application.
AVAILABILITY FOR PROGRAM ACTIVITIES
We are looking for applicants who will be able to commit to the following program activities.
PUBLIC SCREENINGS WITH FILMMAKER DIALOGUES
- Sunday, June 30, 2019 - noon-4pm: Robin Lung’s Finding Kukan. This is the program launch meeting.
- Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 1pm-4pm: Lacey Schwartz’s Little White Lie
- Friday, August 2, 2019 - 6:30-8pm: Marlon Riggs’ Tongues Untied (1989), 30th anniversary at Oakland Museum of California.
MASTER CLASSES (sessions are 2-3 hours)
- Producing personal story films in July 2019.
- Story development and structure in September 2019.
- Editing personal stories in January 2020.
GROUP MENTORING SESSIONS (sessions are 1-2 hours)